This program is designed for missionary and church groups, as well to any kind of volunteer groups that want to make a difference to the community they visit. You are welcome to bring any supplies you wish to donate. Your group will also enjoy, fun and exciting tours in our well coming country.
The program includes 8 days. Accommodation in rooms type Student Residences. Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The following itinerary is the suggested one, however, it can vary according to the number of days that you want to do Social Work.
- Day 1: Transfer Airport – Cartago. Reception in Cartago.
- Day 2: Morning: Social Work. Afternoon; Visit “Sapito between Volcanoes”: zipline and trails.
- Day 3: Morning: Social Work. Afternoon: Visit to Llano Grande «Only Roses and Strawberry Farm, walk through the town.
- Day 4: Morning: Social Work. Afternoon: Visit Santa María de Dota, Humming birds and Coffee Tours
- Day 5: Morning: Social Work and Transfer to Puerto Viejo Beach Limón in the Caribbean side of the country
- Day 6: Free and Visit to Manzanillo Beach
- Day 7: Return to Cartago and typical farewell dance dinner
- Day 8: Transfer to Cartago – Airport
How many days would you like to do social work? Where would your group like to social work? Choose amount of days and where by registering over here!