Designed for college Students and professional groups (doctors, nurses, any medical staff, policemen, detectives or any professional that works with Spanish speaking populations in your country.
We offer a 20 hour Spanish Program that will be taught at I.T.C.R. (Costa Rican Institute of Technology, Department Modern Languages, one of best the universities in Latin America.
These classes will be tailored to the specificity of your professional field of work, while you will also enjoy exciting tours in our beautiful country.
Spanish lessons, Fun, and Adventure: The 20-hour program of Spanish language teaching includes 8 days of stay, classes will be taught by the ITCR Department of Modern Languages of ITCR. There are other Spanish language teaching programs that include a greater number of hours: 40 and 80 hours. (If you choose their hours, only lodging and food provided)
Itinerary 20-hour program:
- Day 1: Transfer Airport – Cartago. Reception in Cartago.
- Day 2: Morning: 4 hours of Spanish. Late; Visit to “Sapito between Volcanoes”; Zip ling and trails
- Day 3: Morning: 4 hours of Spanish. Afternoon: Visit to Llano Grande «Only Roses and Strawberry Farm, walk through the town.
- Day 4: Morning: 4 hours of Spanish. Afternoon: Scheduled Visits by ITCR
- Day 5: Morning: 4 hours of Spanish. Afternoon: Visit to Santa Maria de Dota: Humming birds and Coffee Tour
- Day 6: Morning: 4 hours of Spanish. Afternoon: Transfer to Puerto Viejo Beach Limón on the Caribbean side of the country
- Day 7: Free day to enjoy the beach and return to Cartago and farewell party dinner
- Day 8: Transfer to Cartago – Airport
How many hours would you like to study? 20, 40, 60, 80? Register today by clicking here!